Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid.....21.4%
- Termiticide/Insecticide used for control of subterranean termites
- Contains two pounds of Imidacloprid per gallon
- Creates a non-detectable barrier around structures, which helps aid in controlling the colony
- Labeled for pre- and post-construction, as well as turf and ornamentals
- Now with Exterior Perimeter/Interior Spot Treatment applications (EP/IST)
27.5 ounce container. Active ingredient Imidacloprid has a dual mode of action: contact and ingestion; also has a domino effect as insects pick up the active ingredient and pass it on to other insects by touch. This works especially well on termites, ants, carpenter ants.
Compare to Premise 2 -Yields 15-30 gallons.
Cannot be shipped to AK, HI, CT, NE, NY, MA, MI, WA